Monday, September 3, 2007

The Beginning

I have decided to keep a 'blog' as an adjunct to my home inspection business. This blog is my first attempt at this sort of thing, so please do not be too harsh in judging the format or the quality. The important thing I am striving for is content. I am looking for a place to post my thoughts and experiences as they relate to the home inspection adventure. Although I started this business only 10 months ago, I have already seen, heard, and experienced quite a few things that I would like to get down on 'paper' so to speak. Nobody need worry about identity or security, as I will leave my posts void of those details.

Another purpose of this blog is to give other people a chance to voice their thoughts and opinions. It will also provide an easy place for my customers to view what has already been posted, or to post comments of their own.

To a large extent, this blog is inspired by my daughter, and in retrospect, I wish I had started this much sooner in the progression of my business. For those of you that are unfamiliar with my business: that web site can be viewed at http://www.oxbowinspections.com/.

No comments: